We can help
Luton Quality Private Investigators ( including Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Hemel Hempsread, Biggleswade, Letchworth, Hitchen, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, St Albans ) provide an extensive range of private investigation services.
- for Public
- Tracing missing people - family, friends, colleagues
- Partner surveillance
- Maintenance disputes - asset tracing
- Background checks - staff, new friends, peace of mind reports
- Neighbourhood checks
- for Business
- Debtor tracing
- Status / pre-sue checks
- Staff investigations - sickness, theft, fraud, IP theft, pre-employment checks
- Surveillance - covert surveillance, vehicle tracking, de-bugging
- Polygraph lie tests
- Tenant screening
- Company investigations - due diligence reviews
- for Solicitors
- Process serves
- Finding people - family, debtors
- Debtor tracing
- Pre-sue reports
- Asset locating
- RTA locus reports
- Criminal defence support
- Civil proceedings support - claimant, defendent
Our private investigators are:
- Data Protection Act registered
Many of our private investigators are:
- QCF / EDI Qualified Professional Investigators
- BTEC Qualified Surveillance
- PII & PLI insured
- Disclosure and Barring Service checked
Contact the professionals
Business services: Staff investigator, Surveillance, Electronic surveillance, Financial and fraud investigator, Tribunal research, De-bugging, Criminal investigator, Asset location & recovery, Tracing debtors.
Public services: Matrimonial investigator, Covert surveillance, Peace of mind reports, Tracing missing persons, Polygraph tests, Child custody cases, Divorce financial investigator.
Company: Long established Agency operating throughout the UK. Established by an ex-Met police CID officer the company offers a professional service using a team of dedicated & experienced private investigators.
Business services: Undercover assignments, Surveillance, Tracking, Employee theft, Personal injury, Background enquiries, Static covert camera install, Fraud & sickness, Business reports, People tracing, Due diligence enquiries, Competitor intelligence
Public services: Surveillance, Cohabitation, Static covert camera installation, Undercover assignments, Security / close protection, People tracing, Background enquiries & verification, Asset & record searches
Company: Venator is a full-service agency providing an extensive range of professional, confidential detective services to clients in the UK and Europe. We also have an extensive contact base internationally
Services: Process serving, Covert surveillance, GPS trackers, People tracing (respondents, defendants, debtors, friends & family), Insurance claims investigations, Witness interviews, Locus reports, Property visits, Card collection, Claims form completion & collection.
Company: Based in Buckinghamshire. Established over 20 years. Personnel members of the Institute of Professional Investigators and the Association of British Investigators.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are provided in this area?
The main services available include:
- Surveillance Luton and surrounding area
- People tracing Luton and surrounding area
- Asset tracing Luton and surrounding area
- RTA locus reports Luton and surrounding area
- Witness statements and accident investigations Luton and surrounding area
- Company reports and competitor intelligence Luton and surrounding area
- Process server Luton and surrounding area
- Polygraph lie test Luton and surrounding area
Plus many other Specialist services.
What services does a private investigator provide in Luton, Stevenage, St Albans?
In 2002 an industry survey identified the range of services provided by investigation agencies. The list below sets out the findings of the survey.
- Accident Claims Luton (Non RTA), Adoption Enquiries, Anti-corruption, Asset, Assisting Bailiffs as Creditor Representative, Assisting Counsel
- Bankruptcy Investigations Stevenage, Blackmail Investigations, Business Interruption Claims Investigation
- Civil Proceedings (Claimant & Defendant), Close Protection, Competitor Intelligence, Computer Crime, Copyright Infringement, Corporate Security, Counter-surveillance, Counterfeit goods, Credit Card Collections, Credit Vetting, Crime Prevention, Criminal Defence St Albans, Debt Recovery, Director/Staff Loyalty, Drug Testing/Screening, Due Diligence Enquiries (Personal & Corporate)
- Electronic Surveillance Luton, Electronic Surveillance Counter Measures, Employers Liability Claims, Expert Witness
- Financial, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Science Services, Fraud Stevenage, Fraud Prevention, Fraudulent Claims
- Genealogy St Albans, GPS/GSM Vehicle/Plant/Freight Tracking, Grey Market & Parallel Trading
- Industrial Espionage Luton, Information Security, Internal Loss (Shrinkage), Internet Profiling, Interviewing (inc. multi-lingual), Enquiries and Surveys in relation to: Planning Applications, Liquor Licensing Applications, Gaming Licence Applications, Betting Office Licence Applications
- Life Insurance Claims, Locating Missing Animals, Locating Missing Property, Locus Reports Stevenage
- Manned Guarding, Marine Claims, Matrimonial St Albans, Missing Persons Enquiries, Mortgage Protection Claims
- Patent Infringement, Peace of Mind, Plan Drawing, Polygraph lie detection test Luton, Post Adoption Enquiries, Pre & Post Employment, Pre- home Purchase Reports, Private Medical Claims, Probate Enquiries, Process Serving, Product Contamination, Professional Indemnity Claims, Property Claims, Public Liability Claims
- Risk Management Stevenage, Recovery of Abducted Minors, RTA Injury Claims, RTA Investigation (Non-Injury)
- Security Surveys, Statement Taking St Albans, Statements as to Means, Status (Pre-sue) Enquiries, Surveillance: Physical, Remote, Foot, Mobile, Static, Technical
- Tenancy, Test Purchasing Luton, Theft Claims, Theft (non-insurance), Theft of Goods in Transit, Tracing Beneficiaries, Tracing Individuals, Family, Friends, Translations, Travel Claims, Travel Insurance Claims
- Undercover Operations Stevenage
- Vehicle, Plant, Aircraft & Boat Repossession
- General Investigations St Albans not categorised above
Most detective agencies provide only a small range of these services. Services may also be described in different ways.
What do you call a private investigator?
Research undertaken by FindaDetective identified terms commonly used to describe private investigation. Here is our list.
- Many of the terms can be prefixed with the word private or the word professional. These are not shown here as alternatives.
- Investigators and Detectives are the most common terms. Investigations is the third most popular general term.
- Agent is a term that is used in conjunction with another word, such as Enquiry Agents and Solicitors Agents, as well as Detective Agent and Investigation Agent.
- Agency and Bureau are two terms used to describe a company providing investigation services. The terms may also be combined with other terms, such as Detective Agencies, Detective Bureau and Bureau of Investigation.
- Private Eyes and Gum Shoe are two of the popular terms for private investigators
If you know any more then let us know and we will add them to the list.