In 2002 an industry survey identified the range of services provided by Lancashire investigation agencies. The list below sets out the findings of the survey.
- Accident Claims Investigation (Non RTA), Adoption Enquiries, Anti-corruption Investigation, Asset Investigations, Assisting Bailiffs as Creditor Representative, Assisting Counsel
- Bankruptcy Investigations, Blackmail Investigations, Business Interruption Claims Investigation
- Civil Proceedings Investigations (Claimant & Defendant), Close Protection, Competitor Intelligence, Computer Crime Investigation, Copyright Infringement Investigation, Corporate Security Investigation, Counter-surveillance, Counterfeit Investigation, Credit Card Collections, Credit Vetting, Crime Prevention, Criminal Defence Investigations, Debt Recovery, Director/Staff Loyalty Investigations, Drug Testing/Screening, Due Diligence Enquiries (Personal & Corporate)
- Electronic Surveillance, Electronic Surveillance Counter Measures, Employers Liability Claims Investigation, Expert Witness
- Financial Investigations, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Science Services, Fraud Investigation, Fraud Prevention, Fraudulent Claims Investigation
- Genealogy Investigations, GPS/GSM Vehicle/Plant/Freight Tracking, Grey Market & Parallel Trading Investigation
- Industrial Espionage Investigations, Information Security Investigation, Internal Loss (Shrinkage) Investigations, Internet Profiling, Interviewing (inc. multi-lingual), Investigations, Enquiries and Surveys in relation to: Planning Applications, Liquor Licensing Applications, Gaming Licence Applications, Betting Office Licence Applications
- Life Insurance Claims Investigation, Locating Missing Animals, Locating Missing Property, Locus Reports
- Manned Guarding, Marine Claims Investigations, Matrimonial Investigations, Missing Persons Enquiries, Mortgage Protection Claims Investigation
- Nanny Investigations
- Patent Infringement Investigation, Peace of Mind Investigations, Plan Drawing, Polygraph lie detection test, Post Adoption Enquiries, Pre & Post Employment Investigations, Pre- home Purchase Reports, Private Medical Claims Investigation, Probate Enquiries, Process Serving, Product Contamination Investigations, Professional Indemnity Claims Investigation, Property Claims Investigation, Public Liability Claims Investigation
- Risk Management, Recovery of Abducted Minors, RTA Injury Claims Investigation, RTA Investigation (Non-Injury)
- Security Surveys, Statement Taking, Statements as to Means, Status (Pre-sue) Enquiries, Surveillance: Physical, Remote, Foot, Mobile, Static, Technical
- Tenancy Investigations, Test Purchasing, Theft Claims Investigation, Theft Investigations (non-insurance), Theft of Goods in Transit Investigations, Tracing Beneficiaries, Tracing Individuals, Family, Friends, Translations, Travel Claims Investigation, Travel Insurance Claims Investigation
- Undercover Operations
- Vehicle, Plant, Aircraft & Boat Repossession
- General Investigations not categorised above
Most Lancashire detective agencies provide only a small range of these services. Services may also be described in different ways.
Research undertaken by FindaDetective identified terms commonly used to describe Lancashire private investigation. Here is our list.
- Many of the terms can be prefixed with the word private or the word professional. These are not shown here as alternatives.
- Lancashire Investigators and Lancashire Detectives are the most common terms. Lancashire Investigations is the third most popular general term.
- Lancashire Agent is a term that is used in conjunction with another word, such as Lancashire Enquiry Agents and Lancashire Solicitors Agents, as well as Lancashire Detective Agent and Lancashire Investigation Agent.
- Lancashire Agency and Lancashire Bureau are two terms used to describe a company providing Lancashire investigation services. The terms may also be combined with other terms, such as Lancashire Detective Agencies, Lancashire Detective Bureau and Lancashire Bureau of Investigation.
- Lancashire Private Eyes and Lancashire Gum Shoe are two of the popular terms for Lancashire private investigators
If you know any more then let us know and we will add them to the list.