The main services available include:
- Surveillance Basingstoke and surrounding area
- People tracing Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Asset tracing Basingstoke and surrounding area
- RTA locus reports Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Witness statements and accident investigations Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Company reports and competitor intelligence Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Process server Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Polygraph lie test Basingstoke and surrounding area
Plus many other Specialist services.
In 2002 an industry survey identified the range of services provided by investigation agencies. The list below sets out the findings of the survey. The types of investigations include:
- Accident Claims Basingstoke (Non RTA), Adoption Enquiries, Anti-corruption, Asset, Assisting Bailiffs as Creditor Representative, Assisting Counsel
- Bankruptcy Investigations, Blackmail Investigations, Business Interruption Claims Investigation Basingstoke
- Civil Proceedings (Claimant & Defendant), Close Protection, Competitor Intelligence, Computer Crime, Copyright Infringement, Corporate Security, Counter-surveillance Basingstoke, Counterfeit goods, Credit Card Collections, Credit Vetting, Crime Prevention, Criminal Defence, Debt Recovery, Director/Staff Loyalty, Drug Testing/Screening, Due Diligence Enquiries (Personal & Corporate)
- Electronic Surveillance Basingstoke, Electronic Surveillance Counter Measures, Employers Liability Claims, Expert Witness
- Financial, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Science Services, Fraud Basingstoke, Fraud Prevention, Fraudulent Claims
- Genealogy Basingstoke, GPS/GSM Vehicle/Plant/Freight Tracking, Grey Market & Parallel Trading
- Industrial Espionage, Information Security, Internal Loss (Shrinkage), Internet Profiling Basingstoke, Interviewing (inc. multi-lingual), Enquiries and Surveys in relation to: Planning Applications, Liquor Licensing Applications, Gaming Licence Applications, Betting Office Licence Applications
- Life Insurance Claims, Locating Missing Animals, Locating Missing Property, Locus Reports Basingstoke
- Manned Guarding, Marine Claims, Matrimonial, Missing Persons Enquiries Basingstoke, Mortgage Protection Claims
- Patent Infringement, Peace of Mind, Plan Drawing, Polygraph lie detection test Basingstoke, Post Adoption Enquiries, Pre & Post Employment, Pre- home Purchase Reports, Private Medical Claims, Probate Enquiries, Process Serving, Product Contamination, Professional Indemnity Claims, Property Claims, Public Liability Claims
- Risk Management Basingstoke, Recovery of Abducted Minors, RTA Injury Claims, RTA Investigation (Non-Injury)
- Security Surveys, Statement Taking Basingstoke, Statements as to Means, Status (Pre-sue) Enquiries, Surveillance: Physical, Remote, Foot, Mobile, Static, Technical
- Tenancy, Test Purchasing Basingstoke, Theft Claims, Theft (non-insurance), Theft of Goods in Transit, Tracing Beneficiaries, Tracing Individuals, Family, Friends, Translations, Travel Claims, Travel Insurance Claims
- Undercover Operations Basingstoke
- Vehicle, Plant, Aircraft & Boat Repossession
- General Investigations Basingstoke not categorised above
Most detective agencies provide only a small range of these services. Services may also be described in different ways.
Research undertaken by FindaDetective identified terms commonly used to describe private investigation. Here is our list.
- Many of the terms can be prefixed with the word private or the word professional. These are not shown here as alternatives.
- Investigators and Detectives are the most common terms. Investigations is the third most popular general term.
- Agent is a term that is used in conjunction with another word, such as Enquiry Agents and Solicitors Agents, as well as Detective Agent and Investigation Agent.
- Agency and Bureau are two terms used to describe a company providing investigation services. The terms may also be combined with other terms, such as Detective Agencies, Detective Bureau and Bureau of Investigation.
- Private Eyes and Gum Shoe are two of the popular terms for private investigators
If you know any more then let us know and we will add them to the list.