Find a Detective private investigators in Basingstoke provide a range of services including: Surveillance, Tracing missing people & assets, Pre-sue reports, Process server, RTA locus reports, Witness statements and accident investigations, Insurance claims investigations, Company reports and competitor intelligence, Specialist services.
click Advert to read more about the company - opens in a new tab
Bluemoon Investigations023 8001 6218
Public services: Matrimonial & personal matters, Tracing missing persons.
Company: Part of the Bluemoon Investigations network, the Southampton office provides local service to Basingstoke and surrounding area for Industry, Commerce, Legal profession and the Public.
Quality Detectives020 3370 6267
Public services: Matrimonial investigator, Covert surveillance, Peace of mind reports, Tracing missing persons, Polygraph tests, Child custody cases, Divorce financial investigator.
Dr Bliss - Expert Witness01792 346 151
Public services: Substance analysis, Hair strand analysis.
Investigation Research02380 016 190
Public services: Tracing, Web research, Enhanced background checks, Investigation research.
Business: A discreet, confidential and comprehensive investigation research service across the UK.
Private Investigators to be regulated
July 2013 Home Secretary Theresa May announced that Private Investigators are to be regulated from 2014.
Read the announcement from the Home Office about the Regulation of Private Investigators.
Choose a Quality Private Investigator
Since the launch of FindaDetective in 2003 we have promoted quality professional investigators. In advance of regulation many of our investigators are:
- QCF / EDI Qualified Professional Investigator Level 3 Award
- BTEC Qualified Surveillance Level 3 Advanced Award
- Professional Indemnity insured & Public Liability insured
- Criminal Records Bureau checked
All our Professional Investigators are Data Protection Act notified.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are provided in this area?
The main services available include:
- Surveillance Basingstoke and surrounding area
- People tracing Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Process server Basingstoke and surrounding area
- Private investigator Basingstoke and surrounding area
Plus many other Specialist services.
What services does a private investigator provide in Basingstoke?
In 2002 an industry survey identified the range of services provided by investigation agencies. The list below sets out the findings of the survey. The types of investigations include:
- Accident Claims Basingstoke (Non RTA), Adoption Enquiries, Anti-corruption, Asset, Assisting Bailiffs as Creditor Representative, Assisting Counsel
- Bankruptcy Investigations, Blackmail Investigations, Business Interruption Claims Investigation Basingstoke
- Civil Proceedings (Claimant & Defendant), Close Protection, Competitor Intelligence, Computer Crime, Copyright Infringement, Corporate Security, Counter-surveillance Basingstoke, Counterfeit goods, Credit Card Collections, Credit Vetting, Crime Prevention, Criminal Defence, Debt Recovery, Director/Staff Loyalty, Drug Testing/Screening, Due Diligence Enquiries (Personal & Corporate)
- Electronic Surveillance Basingstoke, Electronic Surveillance Counter Measures, Employers Liability Claims, Expert Witness
- Financial, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Science Services, Fraud Basingstoke, Fraud Prevention, Fraudulent Claims
- Genealogy Basingstoke, GPS/GSM Vehicle/Plant/Freight Tracking, Grey Market & Parallel Trading
- Industrial Espionage, Information Security, Internal Loss (Shrinkage), Internet Profiling Basingstoke, Interviewing (inc. multi-lingual), Enquiries and Surveys in relation to: Planning Applications, Liquor Licensing Applications, Gaming Licence Applications, Betting Office Licence Applications
- Life Insurance Claims, Locating Missing Animals, Locating Missing Property, Locus Reports Basingstoke
- Manned Guarding, Marine Claims, Matrimonial, Missing Persons Enquiries Basingstoke, Mortgage Protection Claims
- Patent Infringement, Peace of Mind, Plan Drawing, Polygraph lie detection test Basingstoke, Post Adoption Enquiries, Pre & Post Employment, Pre- home Purchase Reports, Private Medical Claims, Probate Enquiries, Process Serving, Product Contamination, Professional Indemnity Claims, Property Claims, Public Liability Claims
- Risk Management Basingstoke, Recovery of Abducted Minors, RTA Injury Claims, RTA Investigation (Non-Injury)
- Security Surveys, Statement Taking Basingstoke, Statements as to Means, Status (Pre-sue) Enquiries, Surveillance: Physical, Remote, Foot, Mobile, Static, Technical
- Tenancy, Test Purchasing Basingstoke, Theft Claims, Theft (non-insurance), Theft of Goods in Transit, Tracing Beneficiaries, Tracing Individuals, Family, Friends, Translations, Travel Claims, Travel Insurance Claims
- Undercover Operations Basingstoke
- Vehicle, Plant, Aircraft & Boat Repossession
- General Investigations Basingstoke not categorised above
Most detective agencies provide only a small range of these services. Services may also be described in different ways.
What do you call a private investigator?
Research undertaken by FindaDetective identified terms commonly used to describe private investigation. Here is our list.
- Many of the terms can be prefixed with the word private or the word professional. These are not shown here as alternatives.
- Investigators and Detectives are the most common terms. Investigations is the third most popular general term.
- Agent is a term that is used in conjunction with another word, such as Enquiry Agents and Solicitors Agents, as well as Detective Agent and Investigation Agent.
- Agency and Bureau are two terms used to describe a company providing investigation services. The terms may also be combined with other terms, such as Detective Agencies, Detective Bureau and Bureau of Investigation.
- Private Eyes and Gum Shoe are two of the popular terms for private investigators
If you know any more then let us know and we will add them to the list.